Delo Group took part in the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) from September 5 to 8, acting for the first time as an official partner of the Forum.
During the Forum, Sergey Shishkarev, Head of the Board of Directors, spoke at two sessions:
- “BAM and Transsib: How to Build Faster”, where he proposed the creation of an Infrastructure Consumer Council for the Eastern Polygon to have an open and effective discussion of its expansion and operation.
- “Sport in the Far East: Creating New Opportunities”, where Sergey Shishkarev called for Russian commercial companies that are actively involved in the development of sport in our country to unite their efforts they perform in this area.
Dmitry Pankov, CEO of Delo Management Company, spoke at the “NSR: faster, safer, more effective” session, where he shared his vision of commercial perspectives of the Northern Sea Route in the present-day realities.
Victor Markov, First Vice President of TransContainer, participated as a speaker in session “Instruments for Global Competitiveness of the Far East”. In this session he spoke in favor of the need to synchronize state investments in all types of railway infrastructure development in the Far East with private investments.
The Delo Group signed a few agreements during the EEF-2022:
- an agreement between Delo Group, Gazprombank and BTS-MOST on intentions to implement a project for the construction of the transit highway “Tsemdolina Settlement - Portovaya Street” in Novorossiysk with adjunction to a section of the M-4 “Don” highway.
- Delo Management Company's agreement with the government of the Sakhalin Region.
The parties agreed to cooperate in development of transport and logistics infrastructure in the seaports of Kholmsk and Korsakov, cargo transportation on the Vanino-Kholmsk ferry, coastal transportation and transport and logistics services in general, by implementing digital transformation projects;
-agreement between TransContainer and the Investment Development Agency of Perm region, in this agreement the parties agreed on cooperation in reconstruction and expansion of the container terminal at Blochnaya station (Perm);
-an agreement between TransContainer and SVLOGRUS (formerly CEVA Logistics, a logistics company, part of the CMA CGM group) on cooperation in the organization of multimodal container transportation from the Asia-Pacific region to Russia via the ports of the Far East;
-an agreement between TransContainer and Russian Railways on cooperation in integrating the online service iSales and the marketplace RRW Market, which will simplify cargo owners' access to rail logistics solutions and increase the level of rail logistics digitalization;
- agreement between TransContainer, Russian Railways, the Russian Ministry of Transport and the Government of Primorsky Region on cooperation in creating a transport and logistics center at the Uglovaya station in Primorsky Region;
- an agreement between Global Ports and the Far East and Arctic Development Corporation, where the parties agreed to cooperate on a joint project for the expansion of the Vostochnaya Stevedoring Company, sea container terminal in the Vostochny Port area of Primorsky Territory.
Group representatives negotiated with a number of regions of the Far Eastern Federal District and agreed to intensify cooperation to effectively implement investment projects in the district's transport and logistics sector.
Delo Group is Russian transportation and logistics holding, operating its own fleet and managing sea container terminals in the Azov-Black Sea, Baltic and Far Eastern basins, a network of railway container terminals, a fleet of containers and fitting platforms. The parent company of the Group is Delo Management Company.
The Group's stevedoring business includes DeloPorts holding and Global Ports, a leading container terminal operator. The transport and logistics business of the Group is made up of the multimodal transport operator RUSCON and the intermodal container operator TransContainer. The shipping business is represented by the Sakhalin Shipping Company (SASCO), is one of the biggest Russian shipping companies.